Thursday, May 13, 2010

F.U Pithecanthropus Palaeo Javanicus!

Great Day Blogger!

So today i just checked my student email, and yay! my first class test result is out! i really expected something okay, like maybe 6 or 7 out of 10. and guess what i got? 4.5 out of 10.
and my expression was like this:




















I Mean Like This:





















Seriously dude, i can do the test, at least give me 5 or 6!, aren't you the lecturer suppose to help us instead of kickin us? i even studied when i was holiday in Bali! F.U Pithecanthropus Palaeo Javanicus!
THIS IS YOU!









(p.s: this image really looks like my lecturer. the only lil different is, this Pithecantropus Palaeo Javanicus looks innocent, that's it. i swear its true)

roarrr roarrrr.
13 May 2010/ 9:34

No comments:

Post a Comment